Life & Little Things...

There's lots of things that make me happy...I like to think that I'm fairly simple, easily amused and all about the little things...


Pretty, cute, silly, printed, plain, big or small...mugs make me smile. I can't step foot inside a TJmaxx or Homegoods without raiding the mugs...one or two always makes its way into my cart ;)


I snagged this beautifully thought out and illustrated art journal with writing and drawing prompts...I haven't started it yet, I just keep flipping through the pretty pages thinking about what I will fill them with. I need to think less and just do.


My trusty little laptop took a turn for the worst...it's taken this turn a few times, several times actually but this week I think it finally got to the point of no return...



My awesome brother came to my rescue and gifted me one of his still fairly new apple babies. He buys gadgets and techie stuff like I buy shoes and books (and mugs lol!) I think he thought it was going to be easy to hand over...and then I got a text from him sounding mildly panicked and babbling about feeling like he lost one of his electronic children. So I swore an oath and he calmed down ;)
Now I just need to figure out how to use it. Took me a good 10 minutes to figure out how to get online, several hours to get my BSBP blog from yesterday going and several google searches on how the heck do you right click on a MAC, how do I copy and paste, so on and so forth...



spotted this at the post office and did a little happy dance :)



helped make a cool rain stick for a school project...



been enjoying little giggles from my studio side kick...



been staying up waaaaay to late to devour seasons of Dr. Who and Game of Thrones...sleep is for sissies



and working on lots of colorful new things in the studio!

What are your "Little Things" this week?


Life & Little Things








Comments

Popular Posts