Life & Little Things...

Every time I sit down to blog another month has passed and we seem to be rolling through November at a pretty good pace... It's a little unnerving...

I've got a pretty good rhythm going at the torch. Between filling orders there's play time...

I'm really loving the way these earring pairs turned out...



and working on larger button style focals...




Working with glass makes me feel like Bob Ross sometimes...there's always that moment when you can't quite tell if you've screwed up but work it some more and it all starts to make sense...





Working with copper still, not sure I'll ever tire of it...Endless possibilities just like with glass...



and more ideas that flow...more works in progress...




more flowers to show my rebellion against Winter...




Freeform organic glass headpins for dangles, lots and lots of dangles :)




Top of my stack: Currently can't put this down...



Head start on some easy homemade bath goodies for holiday gifts (and self pampering!)




Winter is not kind to us here in Michigan but one of my favorite things about this time of year is cozy warm wearables and boots...lot's and lot's of boots ;)





Follow along my daily antics and snaps over on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts