Life and Little Things...Natural Elements



I've always been attracted to natural crystals and stones. Their metaphysical properties and the energy they give off...charging and cleansing them...the way they can influence, assist and work for you...


I have always incorporated them into my pieces in one way or another...



lately they've been finding their way more front and center and I'm really liking it....


Custom order...textured metals, crystals, turquoise and prehinite...



Metals, stones and glass...



Maybe you find yourself drawn to certain stones and crystals? Look them up online and read up on them, it might surprise you! Lot's of great resources online to find out more info or ask me, I'll be happy to tell you all about them :)

My little things...

Creative escape...coloring and doodling




Christmas cards this year...of course they have owls on them lol

an appropriate goddess card pulled don't you think ;)


What's on the stacks lately...






mochas made with love...and extra chococolate syrup

Thanks for stopping by!




Comments

Popular Posts