Life & Little Things...New Year!

Hope you all had awesome holidays! I'm feeling super excited for the new year...2016...it looks so weird to even type that.

We couldn't have asked for a better holiday season. Mr. Handsome had 17 straight, blissful days off as did the kids.  It felt so good to forget our schedules and have that quality family time and extra date nights.

So many new changes and things in the works for 2016 have me grinning from ear to ear...



some stamping fun in the studio and new things going up in the shop... Wanderlust coordinates cuff bracelets...This is one I made for myself with the coordinates to one of our most favorite beaches from our Cayman Island trip...



mild winter temps made for such a fun time at the zoo...






the holidays were spent laughing and playing lots of games with family...



making messes and having fun playing and creating in the studio...



cozy nights relaxing by the fire...



and like I said extra date nights/days :) My Favorite!







Mr. Handsome surprised me with tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra. We both had never been and we both were totally blown away at the amazing show. It was the coolest thing and such a beautiful show! If you've never been and have the chance to, DO IT! You will NOT be disappointed! The other surprise I won't get to enjoy until Spring but it'll give me something to daydream and smile about until then ;) 









Did you make any New Years resolutions? I've never been big on resolutions, I tend to journal out intentions and goals in general throughout the year. Its always fun to go back and re-visit them and see what I've accomplished :) 






Comments

Popular Posts