Life & little things...bunnies and books


This months Owlcrate unboxing! 


The theme this month was "Dystopian"
and here's what I got :)



I can't wait to dig in! I've read Ahern before and enjoyed her writing so I'm hoping this will be a good one. Loving my little Orwell notebook and mockingjay leather bracelet. Bookworm quote coaster, maze runner decal and Katniss magnet as well as a super cool book art print and some other extras! 

Now onto the bunnies and other wildlife hanging out in our yard these days...



while working on the landscaping and cleaning up the yard Mr. Handsome discovered these little bundles of squishy goodness...



and I'm not sure what's cuter, bunny ears or bunny butts...



also these guys (and gals) and their sassy waddles...



and this beauty that I've been having a hard time getting a good picture of...

when he shows off his tail feathers the vivid blue colors are amazing!




flowers are popping up everywhere, the little zoo we have going on in our yard is active and thriving, Spring seems to have finally sprung :)

What's going on in your neck of the woods? 


Comments

Popular Posts